Two Current Openings
1. Office Manager / Administrator
Gorilla Exteriors Contracting, LLC is a family-operated business that strives to provide our clients with industry-leading Customer Service and Workmanship. We are looking for an individual that is driven, motivated, outgoing, and looking to advance within our organization.
We have created a list of possible duties and attributes below that we are searching for, please take your time to read through these to see if we are a good fit for each other. This is a part-time position which could become full-time.
– Experience working for roofing, or a construction company preferred, but not required.
– Provides support to the owner, sales and accounting staff; manages company’s general administrative activities
– Will be responsible for Accounts Receivable
– Creates and revises systems and procedures; implements changes.
– Keeping Subcontractors Insurance and work documents up to date and accurate
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and desires flexibility in day-to-day work
– Takes pride in a job well done and is motivated to take on extra responsibilities
– Proficient in computers.
– QuickBooks experience is required
– Microsoft office & Excel
– JobNimbus experience is preferred, but not required
2. Sales Associates – Project Managers – Canvassers
Due to recent storms, hundreds of thousands of homeowners and business owners are in need of our help to restore their properties. Gorilla Exteriors Contracting, LLC, is currently looking to hire hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who want to restore these properties.
Take control of your career by learning sales strategies and business operations from a rapidly growing company in a lucrative industry. You can earn a significant income while helping families in your community.
Unlock your potential with uncapped commissions, training pay and promotion opportunities after 12 months. Typical reps who follow the program for the whole season can expect to earn $60,000 – $110,000+. We also offer 100% commission opportunities.
– Must have 2 years of sales, or like experience, and enjoy working with people.
– Time management skills to create your own schedule.
– Must be at least 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
– You aren’t satisfied with just a base salary – you strive to determine your own earning potential.
– Must have an energetic personality, positive mental attitude and willingness to learn.
– Gorilla Exteriors provides full training via SVG U which is an industry specific virtual training program and via one on one meetings and ride alongs with seasoned reps / owners.